Publications using EUGene
We are interested in knowing when EUGene has been useful in performing research. A variety of papers have been produced using EUGene to produce data sets or generate expected utility data. Feel free to let us know of papers that use EUGene to specifically examine issues of research design and/or expected utility research, and we will be happy to list those papers here.
- Bennett, D. Scott, and Matthew Rupert. 2003. “Comparing Measures of Political Similarity: An Empirical Comparison Of Using S Or Tau-B In The Study Of International Conflict.” Journal of Conflict Resolution 47 (June):367-393.
- Bennett, D. Scott, and Allan Stam. 2000. “Research Design and Estimator Choices in the Analysis of Interstate Dyads: When Decisions Matter.” Journal of Conflict Resolution 44 (October): 653-685.
- Bennett, D. Scott, and Allan Stam. 2000. “EUGene: A Conceptual Manual.” International Interactions 26:179-204.
- Bennett, D. Scott, and Allan Stam. 2000. “A Universal Test of an Expected Utility Theory of War.” International Studies Quarterly 44:451-480.
- Bennett, D. Scott, and Allan Stam. 2000. “A Cross-Validation of Bueno de Mesquita and Lalman’s International Interaction Game.” British Journal of Political Science 30 (October): 541-561.
- Bennett, D. Scott, and Allan Stam. 2004. The Behavioral Origins of War. Ann Arbor: University of Michigan Press.